Fully rugged tablet for industry
- Android tablet with MIL-STD-810H and IP66 certifications
- Ideal for warehousing, production, transport & logistics, utilities and public safety
- 10.1" LumiBond display with multi-touch and Getac sunlight readable technology
- Two swappable 4,990 mAh batteries or two enhanced 9,980 mAh batteries (optional)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor, optional 1D/2D barcode scanner
The fully rugged Android tablet Getac ZX10 has been specially developed for the high demands in utilities, transport & logistics, warehousing, production and public safety. Its capacitive 10.1" LumiBond display with multi-touch and Getac sunlight readable technology also allows it to be used when wet and with gloves. For a seamless user experience and efficient work processes, the ZX10 relies on the combination of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform, Adreno 512 GPU, 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM and 128 GB memory. Continuous operation is ensured by the two hot-swappable 4,990 mAh batteries (optional 9,980 mAh).
High-quality photo and video material is produced by the 8-megapixel front camera and the 16-megapixel rear camera. Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, dedicated GPS and an optional 4G LTE module ensure quick data transfer and precise location determination, while two LTE SIM card slots allow the quick change between two 4G network operators. Additionally, the ZX10 has been ruggedly designed from the ground up: the MIL-STD-810H and IP66 certifications make it resistant to falls from up to 2 m, impacts, rain, vibrations, dust and spilled liquids.